Sunday, August 24, 2008

Searching for a Min Pin

It has become somewhat frustrating in my search for a Min Pin.
Ibit....my dearly departed friend....left a hole in my heart that I knew would come!
She did not belong to me,but to my next door neighbor.
They are of a different culture and do not put the same value on the pets
that my conscience demands.
Ibit,that's what I called her,would come in my house at night and sleep with me.
Her family did love her too,but never kept her confined.
On my husbands' 50th b-day.....April 11th 08....Ibit was hit by a car and died in my arms! OHHHH the agony.
She is buried with the others in my back yard.
One Shar-Pei.....one Rottweiller,one cat and her.
I never thought I needed a small dog.
I am a big dog,horse type woman.....
But,Ibit showed me that I do,indeed, need a Min Pin.
Have been searching Craigs List and Pet finder and adoption places,but so far nothing.
I know in my heart that The Lord will provide the perfect pet in His time.
Afterall, I do not want one outside of His will.
Been-there-done-that-had the sons face stiched up!

2 comments:

Gardenia said...

Oh, Mio Pin must be the top picture? I am not a little dog person either, but I have recently met two or three of the little handfuls that have sent my heart reeling and yearning.

That is so very sweet that Min Pin came into your house to sleep with you. Awwwwwww. It is a loss, but how you must have enriched this pup's life.

Unknown said...

Ok this has nothing to do with ibit but I just realized something....unless I've missed it, you have said nothing about becoming a grandmother! I'm offended! LOL