Friday, September 5, 2008

H.....I.....J...!!!

Hanna,Ike,Josephine.....
For goodness sake!
We are and have been preparing for a storm or storms to hit us.
I have felt very strongly in my spirit that we will be hit hard by atleast one.
I have learned to trust this.
I THINK that hurricane IKE will be the problem and we are pray,pray,pray'n for that stink'n thing to drown in the sea. LOL
My sister and me had plans to camp at the lake today and tomorrow.
So much for that.
May end up camping over at my Ma's though.

I had the most wonderful phone time with BOTH of my sisters last night!
I called Becky in San Francisco to tell her that I sent her a large package in the mail.
It contains the Bible she was given in 1961, our deceased brothers Bible, a large framed family photo taken in the early 90's,some other framed photos and jewelry.
It feels so good to be able to send her these gifts after all these years.
Just as she and I began talking Laura beeped in...so we had a three way conversation.
What a blessing!!! I just can not say how much......

Gabe got his commercial drivers license yesterday.
Goooooo Gabe!
His job includes such driving along with silversmithing.....very cool.
Josh had that position prior to going into Law Enforcement.

Josh is at the coast right now.....yes,the coast! Helping friends from the dept. evacuate homes and businesses. Oh,Boy....run from Hanna.....
The Govorner keeps coming on the T.V. with new details for today.
I need to go outside and take down our screen gazeabo. UGH.
It should be going with me to the lake right now.....
Oh, well.
Soon.
It will be tree heaven soon anyway.

I'm practically holding my breath till Monday at which time Jonna will be told the sex of the baby. OHHHHHHH...... I can NOT wait.
Josh and Duke begin their new K-9 school Monday too.
Bet this is one looonnnggg week-end.......

1 comment:

Gardenia said...

Hey! Glad you had minimal damages up there in your area!

Email me and let me know if its a boy or girl! I'll look for it first thing tonight!