Wednesday, September 3, 2008

September rocks!

It is already September!
One of my favorite months.
Add the Jewish new year......
Labor Day week-end was nice.
The weather?? perfect!
Filled with garden chores and outdoor B-B-Q's.
We went over to The J's Monday evening for cookout.
Gabe,who rarely ever lets me take his photo was caught here.
He gets that "not wanting his pic made" thing from me...I am sure. So, I have only myself to blame.
But, he is drop-dead-gorgeous! and does not know it. Or maybe he does?? LOL
Dinner was a delight.
Davey decided to destroy a wasp nest that had moved onto The J's deck.
Just the nest though......wasps were EVERYWHERE! And not too happy about their absent abode!!
Josh..who broke a tooth while on duty...still decided we would give the boat a drink of water in Harris Lake the next morn'n.
He,Davey and me hit the water around 7:30 Tuesday a.m.
A wonderful way to spend a Tuesday morn!
My camera was down....much to Josh's delight...so I was unable to take shots that were stunning.Soon the autumn leaves will become breathtaking around here and I will be in tree heaven!
No fish were mistreated during this adventure as they were all far too smart to be snagged!LOL

I am feeling deep in my spirit that we need to prepare for a hard hit storm.
Ofcourse, we will pray against it.....yet be ready!
Confirmation came to me via dream this morning.
The day we live in.......Matthew 24 in a nutshell.

2 comments:

Gardenia said...

Sounds so nice - except for the wasps. I was letting them go around here as something had to pollinate - all the bees are dead - but when they started stinging we had to spray. The survivors left - no habitable homes.

I'm going to be looking forward to pictures of those trees!

Gardenia said...

Are you preparing for storm? I'm watching weather now and praying that it will not be destructive. News is saying its 300 miles wide.